I also got a bit of decorating time in between garden and other work. Decorating with these under glazes is taking a lot of time. I tried the foam stamps that I've had for 36 years, but they didn't make a clean imprint. I still had to use a small brush to even out the under glaze, even though I had brushed it on to the stamp evenly. The other stamp I tried was pieces of some commercial stamps. Those had the same problem, but I think worked a hair better. Looks like I'll have to practice some brushwork if I want to get some of those simple designs and maybe use oxide washes with the sponges on top of the clear glaze. That's how I used those stamps years ago for my high fired reduction work.
We didn't get out to the store to find a replacement for my corrupt, stand along hard drive, so we'll be doing that right after breakfast. It's raining this morning so the other half of my fertilizing job will have to wait till later or another day.
Studio time today will be glazing the bisqued slip tests I unloaded this morning and decorating a few more pots. I promised Jim a crab cake dinner, and that will cap off the work day other than hitting my ever so slowly, diminishing paper piles.